We are passionate about sustainable organic agriculture. We are also equally passionate about educating and empowering those who need it most and who are willing to make the effort to learn and grow with us as we embark on a journey of discovery.
Some of the most prominent issues we need to address across the globe are the restoration of our soil through organic processes, sustainable water usage and conservation as well as proper nutrition for generations to come.
It is important to work as a collective and we aim to train and support communities who are willing to take the bold step of going back to basics and produce organic food which is healthy and nutritious.
Our mission is to pursue the organic production of Pecan Nuts. To train, educate and empower future organic pecan farmers through facilitating opportunities for individuals and communities in order to create financial freedom for themselves through sustainable organic farming.
We will pursue the following ethical standards:
- Striving to meet the highest personal and corporate standards in all we do
- Pursuing personal and collective achievement passionately
- Integrating excellence with ethical behaviour
- Delivering on promises
- Treating others with fairness and forthrightness
- Demonstrating leadership through collaboration, empathy and tenacity
- Exercising stewardship of resources entrusted to us